Kapunda & Eudunda Medical Practices are fully accredited and computerised GP-owned family practice.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic person for a casual role; hours will vary per week for relief work, and covering school holidays working over all our locations independently in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Front desk reception - attending to phone calls and face-to-face inquiries, in a professional and welcoming manner.
- Scheduling patient appointments accurately and efficiently.
- Patient and Medicare billing, processing payments
- General office administration and providing administration support to doctors and nurses.
To be successful you will –
- show a well-rounded skill mix and a dedication to ongoing development.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal skills and strong customer service experience
- Be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Proficient in the use of computer software and administrative experience
- Be double vaccinated including booster for covid 19 as per our industry requirements
- Experience in Health / General Practice is highly regarded.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please email your resume with a covering letter stating your availability. email@example.com